Jim's Shrimp Scampi
Either way you will love this & increase the recipe amount for a party!
- 1 c
- white wine
- 3 Tbsp
- minced, fresh garlic
- 1 lb
- medium shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 8 Tbsp
- (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped, fresh parsley for garnish
- salt & pepper to taste
- lemon wedges
How to Make Jim's Shrimp Scampi
- 1Heat a skillet and add the wine & garlic. Let the wine reduce by half. The garlic should be soft.
- 2When the wine is reduced, add the shrimp and stir until they are almost pink all the way through. Lower the heat.
- 3Start whisking in the butter a piece at a time until it is all incorporated and the sauce has emulsified. Season with salt & pepper & garnish with parsley. Place lemon wedges on the side.