☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozwhite fish
1 clemon juice
1 ctomato juice
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
1/2 tsptabasco sauce
1/2 cchopped red onion
2 Tbspchopped parsley
1/2 cdiced tomato
How to Make Ceviche
- Cut seafood into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix seafood with lemon juice and marinate for several hours.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drain seafood reserving lemon juice.
- Add seafood to sauce and mix well.
- Allow to marinate for several hours (or overnight).
- Stir in reserved lemon juice to taste.
- Spoon into serving dish and serve with crackers or tortilla chips.