Billy Faulkner's BY GUESS AND BY GOLLY CLAM DIP
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 ptsour cream
2 can(s)chopped clams (save juice!)
1 1/2shakes worcestershire sauce
·sprinkle of garlic salt
How to Make Billy Faulkner's BY GUESS AND BY GOLLY CLAM DIP
- Mix together sour cream and mayonnaise, using some of the clam juice to thin down slightly.
- Mix in clams, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce.
- Chill for at least one hour. Serve with your favorite chips, etc.
BY GUESS YOU DID IT, AND BY GOLLY IT TASTES GOOD!
- If a stronger clam taste is desired, add more clams. DO NOT add more juice as dip will be too thin.
- You may substitute clams for broccoli, mushrooms, veggies (use different veggies such as carrots, broccoli, cauliflower,radish, or any mix you like. (Just chop in small chunks). This is my own recipe that I made up while working in a Deli in the late 1970's and had to come up with a dip for a customer's party that evening. BY GUESS I DID IT AND BY GOLLY IT TURNED OUT GOOD! Billy Faulkner