BARBECUED PORK SCALLOPS
How to Make BARBECUED PORK SCALLOPS
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, pepper and parsley.
- 2Add scallops and turn to coat completely.
- 3Cut each strip of bacon in half crosswise and wrap around each scallop, threading them onto skewers as you go. Reserve any remaining butter mixture.
- 4Cook over hot coals for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, basting with the remaining butter mixture, until the bacon is crisp and golden brown.
- 5Transfer the skewers to a serving platter and drizzle any remaining butter mixture over all. Serve while hot.