BARBECUED PORK SCALLOPS
How to Make BARBECUED PORK SCALLOPS
- In a large bowl, mix together the melted butter, lemon juice, pepper and parsley.
- Add scallops and turn to coat completely.
- Cut each strip of bacon in half crosswise and wrap around each scallop, threading them onto skewers as you go. Reserve any remaining butter mixture.
- Cook over hot coals for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, basting with the remaining butter mixture, until the bacon is crisp and golden brown.
- Transfer the skewers to a serving platter and drizzle any remaining butter mixture over all. Serve while hot.