Mom's Deviled Eggs
12 largeeggs, hard boiled
2 Tbspkraft real mayo, approximately
2 tspfrench's mustard, approximately
1 Tbsppickle relish, dill or sweet, approximately
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Mom's Deviled Eggs
- In a large pot boil all eggs. Peel, place on platter, cover with wet paper towel and refrigerate until cool or cold.
- Next cut eggs in half length-wise and place back on platter. Scoop out all yellow from eggs and put in separate mixing bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, pickle relish & salt and pepper to yellows. Smash yellows with fork and combine until creamy.
- Using a small spoon, put small amount of mixture into well of each egg half. If there is extra mixture, evenly add to already prepared eggs. It is o k to over stuff.
- Sprinkle paprika on each egg and serve. There should not be any left overs, but in case, snack on them later as they do not keep over night.