Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes/Stuffed Rolls
Now when ever we have a function at church, my name is always on the list to make these.
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- ranch dressing
- 1/2 c
- frank's hot sauce
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 c
- cooked and shredded chicken
- 2 pkg
- refrigerated grands biscuits
- 1/4 c
- blue cheese crumbles
- 1 pkg
- parchment paper
- 1 stick
- melted butter (not margarine)
How to Make Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes/Stuffed Rolls
- 1In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese, Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Ranch dressing, wing sauce and 3/4 cup of the cheddar cheese (save remaining 1/4 cup for topping). You can soften the mixture slightly in the microwave if needed to make it come together. Stir in shredded chicken.
- 2Spray cupcake pans with non-stick spray. Split biscuits in thirds (so you have a top, a middle and a bottom round), put the split layers on 2 separate baking sheets lined with parchment paper. Place bottom round of biscuit into cupcake well.
- 3Spoon about a teaspoon of the chicken mixture into bottom part of biscuit. Place middle round of biscuit on top and add another teaspoon of chicken mixture. Place top round of biscuit on top and brush with melted butter, sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and a little blue cheese.
- 4Bake for 14-20 minutes or until edges are brown. Check cupcakes after 10 minutes into cooking and if edges are browned cover the cupcakes with foil for the remaining cooking time.
- 5Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. To remove, use a knife to loosen the edges then pop each cupcake out.