White Russian Pudding Shots
Janice Joy Miller
- 1 small
- package of instant chocolate pudding
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- chocolate vodka
- 1/2 c
- irish creme liquer
- 1 c
- fresh whipped cream, lightly sweetened
- 30 small
- chocolate cups or other edible container
How to Make White Russian Pudding Shots
- 1Mix pudding and milk with an electric mixer
- 2Add alcohol, and mix well
- 3Make whipped cream separately
- 4Refrigerate to set pudding
- 5Put whipped cream and chocolate pudding into separate pastry bags.
- 6Hold pastry bags together and swirl into chocolate cups.
- 7Store in the freezer if not serving quickly.