Sweet and Spicy Cracker Bark
·saltine crackers (appx 40)
1 cbrown sugar
1/2 tspcayenne pepper (more or less to taste)
1/2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1/2 tspkosher salt
1/2 tspground black pepper
1/2 ccrumbled crisp-cooked bacon
1/4 ctoasted sunflower seeds
How to Make Sweet and Spicy Cracker Bark
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- Arrange saltines in a single layer covering the entire baking sheet.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, brown sugar, cayenne, pumpkin pie spice, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Pour over crackers and spread to evenly cover all crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with bacon and sunflower seeds.
- Cool completely and break into bite-sized pieces.