Mango Jalapeno Guacamole
2 largeripe avocados
1 smallfresh mango
2 Tbspminced onion - yellow or red depending on your preference.
2 Tbspminced cilantro
1 Tbspminced jalapeno
·salt and pepper
1/2 Tbsplime juice
How to Make Mango Jalapeno Guacamole
- Peel avocados and place in bowl. Mash with fork. Add salt and pepper to taste...your preference as to how much.
- Peel mango and cut into slices. Place on cutting board and chop into small pieces. Add to avocado in bowl.
- Add minced onion, lime juice and jalapeno to mixture in bowl.
- Using fork blend well. Remove mixture from bowl and place in a nice serving dish. Sprinkle with minced cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.