Sausage Wreath Kilted
Each time I make this I make a different design or use a different combination of ingredients.
How to Make Sausage Wreath Kilted
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut bacon slices into 3rds.
This is much easier done when it is still in the package with a sharp knife, while still hard from the refrigeration.
- Drain the sausages from the package then put them in the ziplock bag and coat them evenly.
- Unroll crescent dough to lay it out flat.
Then cut each triangle from point to wide so you have two halves from one single piece.
- Wrap little smokies (or piece of other meat) in the 1/3rd section of bacon and the wrap it in a halved crescent then put toothpick through the center to secure it.
also help with design shape.
- Set on ungreased cookie sheet, one at a time, in a wreath shape. Place them all very close to each other.
Sprinkle with some brown sugar on top.
- Bake at 375 for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Add the bow at the bottom for decoration.