Sausage, cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms
- 45 medium
- white mushrooms (approx. 2 pounds)
- 4 oz
- feta cheese (crumbled)
- 1 (10oz) pkg
- frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 2 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-1 lb
- mild italian sausage (cooked)
How to Make Sausage, cheese and spinach stuffed mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Use a damp paper towel and wipe mushroom caps clean. Throw stems or save for another use.
Squeeze liquid out of spinach until dry.
- 3Mix spinach, cooked sausage, feta, cream cheese, green onions and 1/4 tsp. salt and a pinch of pepper until all is combined.
- 4Fill mushrooms with mixture
and top with Parmesan. Place on 15 1/2 by 10 1/2 jelly-roll pan and bake 20 minutes or until tender and golden brown.