Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- cooking spray (such as crisco®)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce, or more to taste
- 1 (12 count) package hawaiian sweet rolls, split, or more as needed
- 1 pound sliced deli ham, or more as needed
- 8 slices swiss cheese, or more as needed
How to Make Hawaiian Ham and Cheese Sliders
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; cook and stir onion until softened, 5 to 10 minutes. Add mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 3Arrange the bottoms from each roll in the prepared baking dish. Spoon 2/3 the onion mixture over the roll bottoms. Add ham and Swiss cheese to each roll. Put tops of rolls over the Swiss cheese layer. Brush the remaining 1/3 onion mixture over tops of rolls. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- 4Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove aluminum foil and bake until tops of rolls are lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes.