- cooking spray
- 3/4 c
- whole-wheat or white stuffing mix
- 1/4 c
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 1 small
- shallot, minced
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp
- kosher salt
- 1-1/4 lb
- 93% ground turkey
- 1 large
- 1/2 c
- cherry jam
- 1/4 c
- chili sauce
- 2 tsp
- sriracha, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp
- cider vinegar
- salt, pepper to taste
How to Make CHERRY GLAZED TURKEY COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and mist with cooki g spray.
- 2Place stuffing mix in large resealable plastic bag, squeeze out air, seal, and gently pound with a rolling pin to make coarse crumbs.
Place crumbs in a large bowl, add milk.
Stir and let soak 10 minutes
- 3Warm oil in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened (about 5 minutes)
Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- 4Add turkey, egg, 1-1/2 tsp salt, and half of shallot-garlic mixture (reserve the rest in the same saucepan) to the stuffing mixture.
Combine and form about 40 1" balls.
Place on baking sheet.
- 5Bake until cooked through, flipping once, after about 10 minutes.
Remove meatballs to serving platter.
- 6Whisk last jam, chili sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, and vinegar in reserved saucepan of shallot-garlic mixture.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring once or twice, until slightly thickened -- about 5 minutes.
- 7Pour sauce over meatballs. Serve with toothpicks.