3/4 cwhole-wheat or white stuffing mix
2 tspolive oil
1 smallshallot, minced
4 clovegarlic, minced
1-1/2 tspkosher salt
1-1/4 lb93% ground turkey
1/2 ccherry jam
1/4 cchili sauce
2 tspsriracha, or to taste
1 Tbspsoy sauce
3 Tbspcider vinegar
·salt, pepper to taste
How to Make CHERRY GLAZED TURKEY COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
- Preheat oven to 350.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and mist with cooki g spray.
- Place stuffing mix in large resealable plastic bag, squeeze out air, seal, and gently pound with a rolling pin to make coarse crumbs.
Place crumbs in a large bowl, add milk.
Stir and let soak 10 minutes
- Warm oil in small saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add shallot and garlic.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened (about 5 minutes)
Remove from heat to cool slightly.
- Add turkey, egg, 1-1/2 tsp salt, and half of shallot-garlic mixture (reserve the rest in the same saucepan) to the stuffing mixture.
Combine and form about 40 1" balls.
Place on baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, flipping once, after about 10 minutes.
Remove meatballs to serving platter.
- Whisk last jam, chili sauce, sriracha, soy sauce, and vinegar in reserved saucepan of shallot-garlic mixture.
Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring once or twice, until slightly thickened -- about 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over meatballs. Serve with toothpicks.