Avocado Wasabi Bacon Sinful Eggs
4 slicebacon (thick cut) roughly chopped-save rendered fat
6hard boiled eggs, peeled
·juice & zest of 1 lime
1 Tbspwasabi paste-from tube
1/4 cuncle gary's gourmet peppers or favorite, chopped
1 Tbspcilantro, chopped
1/2 tspred pepper flakes
1/4 tsphot smoked paprika or mild
·sea salt to taste
How to Make Avocado Wasabi Bacon Sinful Eggs
- Heat up medium size skillet to medium-high heat. Fry bacon until it starts to release fat. Turn a few times until crispy. Drain on paper towels and reserve rendered fat.
- Carefully peel the hard boiled eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the cooked yolks. Place egg whites on serving platter and set aside to be filled. Save 3 yolks for filling in a bowl. Break up egg yolks with fork.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove pit. Scoop out the avocado flesh and place in bowl with egg yolks, mash thoroughly. Add lime juice and zest’ mix well.
- Transfer rendered bacon fat, wasabi paste, pepper rings, cilantro, red pepper flakes, cumin and salt to bowl, stir until smooth & creamy.
- Scoop a generous spoonful of the avocado egg mixture into each well of the hard boiled egg whites. Top with crumbled bacon and sprinkle with hot smoked paprika.