Leslie Speed Dutton
I believe this simple recipe will be perfect for you to fix that special someone or to prepare for a small party. .
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- confectioners' sugar, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp
- orange flavored liqueur, or to taste ( like grand marnier )
- fresh blueberries or blackberries
- 1 box
- of fresh mint
- 1/4 c
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Sexy Strawberries
- 1Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side.
- 2Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- 3Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor.
- 4Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry. Pipe a bit of the cream on the plate where you want to arrange on a serving platter. This will prevent the strawberries from sliding around.
- 5Garnish the serving plate with a star of the cream squeezes out in different places and place a few fresh blueberries or blackberries and mint leaves for a pop of color.
- 6A little chocolate is a great alternative: take a 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 20 seconds and stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds until chocolate is melted and pourable. With a spoon, drizzle over the tops of the strawberries and diagonal across the plate.