Leslie Speed Dutton
I believe this simple recipe will be perfect for you to fix that special someone or to prepare for a small party. .
1 ptfresh strawberries
1 pkg(8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1/2 cconfectioners' sugar, or to taste
2 Tbsporange flavored liqueur, or to taste ( like grand marnier )
6-8fresh blueberries or blackberries
1 boxof fresh mint
1/4 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
How to Make Sexy Strawberries
- Cut the tops off of the strawberries and stand upright on the cut side.
- Make a cut 3/4 of the way down from the tip of the strawberry towards the bottom.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and liqueur until smooth in a mixer or a food processor.
- Place into a piping bag with a star tip. Pipe into each strawberry. Pipe a bit of the cream on the plate where you want to arrange on a serving platter. This will prevent the strawberries from sliding around.
- Garnish the serving plate with a star of the cream squeezes out in different places and place a few fresh blueberries or blackberries and mint leaves for a pop of color.
- A little chocolate is a great alternative: take a 1/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave on 20 seconds and stir. Microwave an additional 10 seconds until chocolate is melted and pourable. With a spoon, drizzle over the tops of the strawberries and diagonal across the plate.