BERRY LEMON TARTLETS
This is a Weight Watchers recipe: 1 point plus per serving
- 2/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
- lemon zest
- 2 large
- eggs, whisked
- 1/2 c
- fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp
- salted butter
- 1 c
- fat-free whipped topping
- mini phyllo shells
- 3/4 c
- fresh blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries
How to Make BERRY LEMON TARTLETS
- 1Place sugar, lemon zest, and eggs in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Set over medium heat.
- 2Whisk constantly until mixture is combined and warmed through (about 3-4 minutes).
- 3Add lemon juice and butter.
Cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened and bubble (about 4-5 minutes)
- 4Cool to room temperature; then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and thickened.
Fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- 5Preheat oven to 350
- 6Place prebaked phyllo shells on a cookie sheet.
Bake until crispy (about 5 minutes)
Spoon about 2 tsp lemon mixture into each shell.
When ready to serve, garnish each with a berry.