BERRY LEMON TARTLETS
This is a Weight Watchers recipe: 1 point plus per serving
1 Tbsplemon zest
2 largeeggs, whisked
1/2 cfresh lemon juice
2 Tbspsalted butter
1 cfat-free whipped topping
30mini phyllo shells
3/4 cfresh blueberries, strawberries, or raspberries
How to Make BERRY LEMON TARTLETS
- Place sugar, lemon zest, and eggs in a heavy-bottomed saucepan.
Set over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly until mixture is combined and warmed through (about 3-4 minutes).
- Add lemon juice and butter.
Cook, whisking constantly, until slightly thickened and bubble (about 4-5 minutes)
- Cool to room temperature; then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled and thickened.
Fold in whipped topping until just combined.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place prebaked phyllo shells on a cookie sheet.
Bake until crispy (about 5 minutes)
Spoon about 2 tsp lemon mixture into each shell.
When ready to serve, garnish each with a berry.