☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- hot sauce
- 2 c
- cheese, shredded
- 1 can(s)
- white beans, rinsed & drained
How to Make Vegetarian Buffalo Dip
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat the hot sauce, cream cheese, and 6 ounces 1 cup of cheese until well combined.
- 3Add beans beans, and stir until incorporated.
- 4Transfer to an oven-safe bowl and sprinkle the remaining cup of cheese over the top.
- 5Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the cheese begins to brown. Cool & serve.