- 10 oz cans swanson chunk chicken, drained and flaked
- 3/4 c
- franks red hot buffalo sauce
- 8 oz pkgs reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 c
- light ranch dressing
- 1 c
- reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bunch
- celery, cut into 4" pieces
How to Make Slow-cooked, low fat buffalo chicken dip
- 1In skillet, over medium heat, heat chicken and hot sauce for about 5 mins, stirring often. Stir in cream cheese and dressing.
- 2Cook, stirring until blended. Stir in 1/2 the cheddar cheese. Transfer to slow cooker. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese.
- 3Cover, cook on low until bubbly, 30 mins. Serve w/ celery sticks.