How to Make Sausage Cheese Balls
- 1Have sausage and cheese at room temperature.
- 2Mix grated cheese thoroughly with the sausage.
- 3Add the 2 cups of Bisquick and mix again thoroughly.
- 4Roll into small balls the size of large marbles.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 5These cheese sausage balls may be baked for 10 minutes, then taken from the oven, cooled and then frozen and when ready for use taken from the freezer and finish cooking.
Makes over 150 if rolled the size of large marbles.