Roasted Garlic Gorganzola Dip Spread
- 1 large bulb of elephant garlic
- 4-6 oz
- gorganzola cheese
- 3/4 c
- good mayo
- 1/2 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Roasted Garlic Gorganzola Dip Spread
- 1Cut off the top of the garlic,
- 2Place on a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil until it is completely filled and starting to run down the side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Wrap tightly and place on a cookie sheet and in the oven at 325 for 35 minutes until fragrant.
- 4Remove from oven and let it cool. Peel off the outside of the bulb, and gently squeeze out each clove.
- 5In a mixing bowl mix together the mayo and cheese to desired consistency. Stir in the garlic and refrigerate for a couple of hours. Serve with toasted baguette or your favorite crackers.