Roasted Garlic Gorganzola Dip Spread
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·1 large bulb of elephant garlic
4-6 ozgorganzola cheese
3/4 cgood mayo
1/2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
How to Make Roasted Garlic Gorganzola Dip Spread
- Cut off the top of the garlic,
- Place on a piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil until it is completely filled and starting to run down the side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Wrap tightly and place on a cookie sheet and in the oven at 325 for 35 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove from oven and let it cool. Peel off the outside of the bulb, and gently squeeze out each clove.
- In a mixing bowl mix together the mayo and cheese to desired consistency. Stir in the garlic and refrigerate for a couple of hours. Serve with toasted baguette or your favorite crackers.