Pepper Jack Pimento Party Dip
- cup sour cream
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- cup chopped black olives
- cups shredded hot pepper jack cheese
- 2 oz. jar pimento, drained
- tablespoon sliced green onion
- your favorite tortilla chips, cracker assortment or fresh veggies
How to Make Pepper Jack Pimento Party Dip
- 1Combine sour cream and cream cheese in small bowl. Beat at medium speed until smooth.
- 2With spoon, stir in remaining ingredients, except for tortilla chips. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips, your favorite cracker assortment or fresh veggies.