Pancetta and Three Cheese Palmiers
Andy Anderson !
These Palmiers are easy peasy (lemon squeezy) to make, and the filling can be adapted to just about any combination… sweet or savory. I’ve made them with dark chocolate.
And I promise that a plate or two of these on the sideboard are enough to keep your hungry guests at bay.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 6 slice
- pancetta, very thinly sliced
- 3 oz
- feta or goat cheese, softened
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- parmesian, grated
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp
- fresh garlic, minced
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- puff pastry sheet
- 1 medium
- egg+ water
- additional parmesan for sprinkling