Pancetta and Three Cheese Palmiers
Andy Anderson !8
These Palmiers are easy peasy (lemon squeezy) to make, and the filling can be adapted to just about any combination… sweet or savory. I’ve made them with dark chocolate.
And I promise that a plate or two of these on the sideboard are enough to keep your hungry guests at bay.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 6 slice
- pancetta, very thinly sliced
- 3 oz
- feta or goat cheese, softened
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c
- parmesian, grated
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh dill, finely chopped
- 2 tsp
- fresh garlic, minced
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- puff pastry sheet
- 1 medium
- egg+ water
- additional parmesan for sprinkling