How to Make Mozza Chips
- 1Place the parchment paper on the cookie sheet; grate the mozzarella to cover the paper, leaving space around edges and not piling on too thickly (the cheese will melt and fill the gaps).
- 2Bake at 350F for 6-8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and starts to brown slightly. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes. Slide the cheese from the paper onto a cutting board.
- 3Use a pizza wheel to cut into squares or any shape. If you use a cookie cutter, make sure the cheese is still hot enough not to crumble; once cooled, the chips are quite crisp.
- 4Serve immediately or cool completely and store in refrigerator.
- 5Note: Basically, you can use just about any melty cheese you like and toppings / spices that go well with cheese. Just be careful not to overload with toppings or the cheese won't melt properly and the 'chip' effect will not be achieved.