Mom's Terrific Hot Cheese and Chiles Dip
Vickey Yott Morrissey
This can be made the night before if desired. It is simple to prepare if the cheese is already grated. If you only have a little left, save it anyway, because then you can reheat and eat it again the next day!
How to Make Mom's Terrific Hot Cheese and Chiles Dip
- 1Grate sharp cheddar cheese and Swiss cheese. Layer in 8-9 inch square or round pan.
- 2Add 2 beaten eggs to layers of cheese, then layer on the seeded, chopped green chiles.
- 3Place grated monterey cheese on top of all.
- 4Bake 1/2 hour in oven at 350 degrees.
- 5Serve hot with triscuits. Enjoy!
- 6If you would like a double batch, it cooks up really well in a 9x13 cake pan.