Mississippi Sin Dep
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 oz
- sour cream
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (co jack is amazing, too).
- 1/3 c
- chopped ham or ham spread
- 4 oz
- green chilies undrained
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped pickled jalapenos. i didn't use these and no one complained.
- 2 dash(es)
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c
- finely chopped green onion stems
How to Make Mississippi Sin Dep
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix the sour cream and cream cheese. Add all the rest, keeping in mind that the ingredients are pretty stiff so a spud masher or plunger type mixer will work better than a mixer.
- 2Pour into a casserole dish and bake for about 1 hour. Don't be too concerned if the top gets a bit golden it just adds to the flavor. However, if you want you can cover it in foil or with a baking dish lid to keep it consistent.
- 3Options: you can add some well drained crab or shrimp and make this a seafood delight, or add some cooked sausage and bacon for a country fare!!
Serve warm with crackers, chips, bread or a really big spoon!!