Goat Cheese and Fig Butter Appetizer
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 slice
- french bread baguette, toasted. you can buy them by the bag, already cut and toasted.
- 11/2 tsp
- goat cheese, not flavored
- 1 1/2 tsp
- fig butter. i found it at trader joe's.
- Fresh BA small
- fresh basil leaf. i have uses basil paste from the market. if using freak leaf, use only enough that the basil shows under the tomato(es).
- 2 small
- fresh tomatoes, i use grape tomatoes. if you use cherry tomatoes, cut in half and use only one half on top.
How to Make Goat Cheese and Fig Butter Appetizer
- 1Cut the baguette into thin slices and toast them on a baking sheet, in the oven, until browned. You may use a scant amount of olive oil to lightly coat them. If you use store bought, open the package and lay them out flat on the counter.
- 2For each baguette slice, spread goat cheese evenly followed by fig butter, basil and finally the tomato(es). Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.