Easy Garlic Butter Cheesy Crescent Rolls
- 2 can(s)
- (8oz) regular pillsbury ceresent rolls
- 8 stick
- kraft mozzarella string cheese (cut in half)
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
- 2 clove
- garlic finely minced (or 1 tsp. of minced garlic in jar)
- 2 tsp
- chopped parsely (or flake)
How to Make Easy Garlic Butter Cheesy Crescent Rolls
- 2Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or tin foil.
- 3In a small sauce pan, melt the butter, then add the garlic and parsley, saute for 1-2 min. on lowest heat.
- 4Unroll the crescent rolls and separate into triangles. Place a string cheese horizontally at the bottom of the triangle, fold in the sides and roll up to form a croissant-shaped rolls
- 6Bake for 12 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve immediately.