Crunchy Blue Cheese Flan
- 2 sheet(s)
- of frozen savory pastry., thawed (puff )
- 4 slice
- of nice shaved ham
- 3 or 4 oz
- of blue vein cheese (the cheese in a triangle)
- 1/2 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1 c
- low fat greek yogurt
- 3 large
- 1 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Crunchy Blue Cheese Flan
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Thaw pastry and roll out to fit a 9-inch pie dish..Bake it as a blind crust- poke a few holes in it before baking so it doesn't puff up. or place foil inside and pie weights on top while baking for about 12 minutes.
- 2Chop ham and sprinkle over baked crust.
Beat yogurt, flour and eggs together; add the salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Mash cheese and dot it over the ham. Sprinkle the nuts over the cheese.
Pour the yogurt mixture over the nuts. Sake sure the nuts are covered . (Poke down slightly)
Bake 30 minutes or until set in the center. Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.