Baked Brie Cups
Leslie Speed Dutton
You can make these pies ahead of time. They can be refrigerated for two days or frozen for one month. When thawing, allow each pie to sit out for 20 minutes.
- 1/3 c
- red currant jelly
- 2 box
- (2.1-ounce) frozen mini filo cups
- 8 oz
- (1 wheel) firm brie, rind trimmed, cheese cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 c
- coarsely chopped smokehouse almonds
How to Make Baked Brie Cups
- 1Put 1/2 tap. Of jelly into each fillo cup. Place one piece of Bri into each cup and sprinkle with 1/4 tsp. of almonds.
- 2Place fillo cups on parchment lined baking sheets. Bake until cheese is melted and jelly is bubbly, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly and serve warm.