Bacon Brie Tarts
Blue Ribbon Recipe
If you love brie, you'll fall in love with this easy appetizer. The filling on these tarts is perfect with this amount, although you may feel like you are over-filling them. The brie and bacon are salty and baked in a soft croissant cup. The little bit of brown sugar on top brings all the flavors together. Tasty warm or at room temp, these will be great at your next party. The Test Kitchen
How to Make Bacon Brie Tarts
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 24 mini muffin tins with oil.
- Roll out the crescent rolls and press the seams to seal.
- Cut into 24 equal squares and place one in each muffin tin.
- Cut the brie into 24 cubes.
- Add 1 cube of brie, a sprinkle of bacon and a sprinkle of brown sugar in each tin.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from pan to a serving platter. Good served warm or room temperature.