Bacon Brie Tarts
If you love brie, you'll fall in love with this easy appetizer. The filling on these tarts is perfect with this amount, although you may feel like you are over-filling them. The brie and bacon are are salty and baked in a soft croissant cup. The little bit of brown sugar on top brings all the flavors together. Tasty warm or at room temp, these will be great at your next party.
- 1 can(s)
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- large wheel brie
- 1/4 c
- crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
How to Make Bacon Brie Tarts
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Spray 24 mini muffin tins with oil.
- 3Roll out the crescent rolls and press the seams to seal.
- 4Cut into 24 equal squares and place one in each muffin tin.
- 5Cut the brie into 24 cubes.
- 6Add 1 cube of brie, a sprinkle of bacon and a sprinkle of brown sugar in each tin.
- 7Bake 12-15 minutes until lightly browned. Remove from pan to a serving platter. Good served warm or room temperature.