Awesome Italian Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
Andy Anderson !
It goes well with a good crusty bread, chips, or tortillas. This recipe has a minimum of ingredients, and once complete, you can add additional spices to make it your own.
While, you might be tempted to make it and eat it. It’s actually even better the next day. The trouble is you’ll have a problem saving it until tomorrow.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 3/4 lb
- pound of Italian sausage (mild or hot)
- 2 medium
- tomatoes, about 10 ounces
- 2 medium
- jalapeños, about 4 ounces
- 1 or 2 pinch
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 15 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- sour cream
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- ground pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- cayenne pepper, optional
- ground cumin, optional
How to Make Awesome Italian Sausage Cream Cheese Dip
- 16Chef's Tip: This really does taste good right out of the pan, but it does taste better the next day. I let it cool down on the counter for about an hour or so, and then place into a bowl, cover with a bit of cling wrap, and then place in the fridge...
This gives the spices and flavors a chance to get to know each other better. The only problem with this is that it seldom makes it to the refrigerator...