Turtle Cookie Cups
If you like chocolate and caramel, I'm sure you will like these.
A Betty Crocker recipe.
Blue Ribbon Recipe
These sweet treats are cute as cupcakes, snackable as cookies and as addictive as candy! Yum.... The Test Kitchen
How to Make Turtle Cookie Cups
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place miniature paper baking cups in each of 36 mini muffin cups.
- 2In large bowl stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- 3Shape dough into 36 1-1/4 inch balls, place in muffin cups. If dough becomes sticky, dust hands with flour.
- 4Bake 8 - 9 minutes or until edges are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate-covered caramel into center of each cookie cup.
- 5Cool two minutes. Top with pecan halves. Cool completely. Remove from pan with narrow spatula.