No Knead Bread from KD
How to Make No Knead Bread from KD
- in large bowl mix dry ingredients then pour them into the 2 cups of water and mix. no need to overmix, just enough to moisten everything.
- put dough in large, greased, airtight container for 12 hours
- on floured surface turn out dough, fold it into itself once or twice then dust with flour and cover with plastic wrap for 2 1/2 hours
- pre-heat oven to 500 degrees with your covered casserole dish or dutch oven inside. once the oven is hot, remove dish and carefully turn dough into it, cover and place in oven for half an hour.
- remove lid and bake another 10 minutes. remove from oven and turn bread out of dish. dont leave it in the baking dish as it will keep the bottom from becoming as crusty as it can be.
- allow bread to completely cool.