1 bunchbroccoli, fresh cut into bite size pieces
1/4 cgolden raisins
1/2red onion, chopped
1 pkgrefrigerator tortellini
2 Tbspgranulated sugar
2 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1 lbbacon (or use bacon bits)
1/2 csunflower seeds
How to Make Tortellini Salad
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Cook tortellini as directed on package.
- Blanch broccoli in boiling water just until the color starts to turn and immediately remove from heat and run under cold water.
- In a salad bowl, toss together broccoli, tortellini, raisins, craisins and red onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, vinegar and mayonnaise. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Before serving, sprinkle with sunflower seeds and crumbled bacon. Toss and serve.