How to Make Heroin Wings
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Cut the wings into drumsticks
- Combine the Parmesan cheese and the parsley, oregano, paprika, salt and pepper in a bowl
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not skip this step or you will work forever to clean your pan!)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan
- Dip each drumstick in butter, roll in the cheese and seasoning mixture and arrange in the foil-lined pan.
- Bake for 1 hour
- Yield: About 50 pieces, each with only a trace of carbohydrates, a trace of fiber and 4 grams of protein.