Melting Snowmen Cookie Balls
"Photo and recipe provided courtesy of Kraft Food & Family magazine, www.kraftfoods.com. For more information or to sign up for a free subscription, please visit www.kraftfoods.com/magazine."
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- nutter butter cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 2 pkg
- (6 squares each) baker's white chocolate, melted
- 1/4 c
- planters creamy peanut butter
- mini oreo bite size cookies
- 2 Tbsp
- decorating icing
HOW TO EASILY DIP BALLS : To easily coat balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until firm.