Hearty Garden Wraps1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 ccoleslaw mix
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1/4 cchopped onion
1/2 tspminced garlic
1/4 tspred pepper flakes
9 ozcheddar cheese, cubed
1 ccooked rice
4flour tortillas, 9-10 inches
How to Make Hearty Garden Wraps
- In 10 inch skillet, melt butter until sizzling; stir in coleslaw mix, mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt and red pepper flakes.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (3 to 4 minutes).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cheese and rice.
- Place about 1 cup filling in center of each warm tortilla.
- Fold two opposite edges of tortilla toward center over filling.
- Roll up open end of tortilla toward opposite edge.
- Place, seam-side down, on microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave two sandwiches on high, turning or rearranging after half the time, until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).
- Repeat with remaining sandwiches.