Flourless Chocolate Cake (Gluten-free)
1 1/2 csemi-sweet chocolate chips
4 Tbspbutter, unsalted
1 can(s)garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
3/4 cwhite sugar
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 tspvanilla extract
How to Make Flourless Chocolate Cake (Gluten-free)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and dust with cocoa powder 9 in. round cake pan.
- Place the chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Cook in the microwave for about 3 min., stirring every 20 sec. after the first min., until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Combine beans and eggs in blender. Process til smooth. Add the sugar, baking powder, vanilla, and salt. Process til smooth. Pour in melted chocolate slowly and process til smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared cake round.
- Bake for 30-35 min or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10-15 min. Invert cake on serving plate and dust with powdered sugar.