VERY LEMONY CHICKEN
Cathy Hurkmans Tolman
4boneless skinless chicken breasts
1/2 creal lemon or fresh lemon juice
1 tsporegano, dried
1 mediumonion - sliced thin
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make VERY LEMONY CHICKEN
- 1. Place chicken in 13x9x2" glass baking dish.
2. Mix lemon juice, lemon peel, oregano, and onions. Pour over chicken, cover and marinate in refrigerator several hours or overnight, turning occasionally. I marinated for 4 hours & it was delishious.
3. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
4. Cover and bake at 325º F for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 30 minutes more or until done.
- NUTRITION INFO (per 1-breast serving)
Fat: 1.6 g
Carbohydrates: 8.4 g
Protein: 28.0 g