Elise Van Jaarsveld
This is my favorite soup..It's an Indonesian recipe my mother always made with lots of veggies, coconut milk....and with Beef ,Pork or chicken or all three meats...It's so good...
- 1 lb
- chicken,pork or beef or a combination of all
- vegetables, i use 2 carrots chopped into chunks, 1/2 eggplants (peeled and cut into chunks)
- broccoli florets,celery cut into chunks,1 onion
- 1 green pepper (cut into chunks),handful of green beans cleaned and cut
- 1 teaspoon coriander,1 bouillon cube (i use chicken)
- 1 1/2 tsp of sugar,salt and pepper and 1 can of coconut milk.
1Fill a big pot with water ,put in your meat , boullion cubes and coriander and boil till tender.... add salt and pepper and sugar, then add the veggies ,simmer till veggies are done and then add coconut milk and let it simmer till hot... enjoy ...Put this over some rice and you will have dinner done :-)