Home Made Miso Soup
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 c
- vegetable broth (low sodium)
- 4 c
- filtered water
- 4 large
- scallions, chopped
- 2/3 c
- mellow white miso (miso master organic)
- sheets nori, cut in fine strips
- block firm tofu cut in cubes
- 1 Tbsp
- tamari sauce
- 1 tsp
- sesame oil
- white button mushrooms, sliced
1Add the vegetable broth and water to a large soup pot. Stir to combine.
2Add the green parts of the scallions and the chopped mushrooms.
3Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
4Add the miso and stir to dissolve it. Add the rest of the ingredients and give a good stir. DO NOT BOIL! It will change the flavour and destroy the healthy properties of the soup. If you must heat it do it on low.