POTATO AND CANNELLINI BEAN SALAD
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 large
- russet potato, thickly sliced
- 1 medium
- onion (red or white), peeled and thickly sliced
- 1 can(s)
- (15.5 oz.) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- lemon, juiced or 3-4 drops of vinegar
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper
1Heat half the oil in a 10-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
2Add potato and onion slices in one layer. Cook about 3-4 minutes on each side.
3Turn heat to low. Stir in beans, mustard, remaining olive oil and lemon juice or vinegar. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.