Filled Croissant Roll Carrot
Inspired By: www.hungryhappenings.com
- 1 pkg
- pillsbury croissant rolls(6 count)
- sugar ice cream cones
- 1 large
- egg plus 1 teaspoon water for egg wash
- drops yellow liquid food coloring
- 1 or 2
- drops red liquid food coloring
- 1 1/2 c
- egg or ham salad or your favorite salad
- 1 bunch
- fresh dill or parsley
I have made these with bakery bought croissants- cut off a little on the end and torn out the bread inside and stuffed with egg salad; worked out just fine-with less mess and time! You choose.
Preheat oven to 400^.
You can use the croissant, crescent roll or thawed bread dough.
Wrap the raw dough of your choice around a foil wrapped sugar cone and spray with oil.
Place on non-stick foil lined baking sheet and using tinted egg wash brush the carrot shaped dough with the egg wash and place on the foil lined pan.