Catherine Thompson Floyd @Catherine5414
Summer fresh tomatoes and cucumbers, onions, cabbage and mint combine in this salad with lots of fresh parsley. Healthy and fresh, but still can be made successfully in the winter months. My own recipe I developed after going to my favorite Lebanese restaurant.
- 3 to 4 medium
- tomatoes, chopped
- cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2 c
- parsley, or one large bunch, chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped finely
- 1/4 to 1/2 c
- red cabbage, chopped finely
- 2 tsp
- mint, dried or
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup fresh mint, finely chopped (or to taste)
- 1/2 c
- olive oil, extra virgin, light
- 1/4 c
- lemon juice (or to taste)
- 1/2 tsp
- pepper (or to taste)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- salt (or to taste)
1Combine all the dressing ingredients in big bowl. Add all the vegetables and mix. Place in fridge to cool.
2Can add 1 cup feta cheese for change to recipe.
3Vary the amount of the ingredients to your liking. Perhaps you like more tomatoes or less dressing. You decide!