Greek Avocado & Feta Salad
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- avocados (about 2 medium), peeled and chopped into bite-size chunks
- 2/3 c
- grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 medium
- green onions, finely chopped, white & green parts
- 1/3 c
- greek kalamata olives, pitted and rough-chopped
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp
- greek or italian salad dressing
- 1 1/4 c
- feta cheese crumbles
- 1 Tbsp
- italian flat-leaf parsley, chopped for garnish
1In a large salad bowl, add the chopped avocados, grape tomato halves, chopped green onions, and chopped Greek olives.
2Sprinkle the salt over the vegetables. Add the fresh squeezed lemon or lime juice followed by the Greek or Italian salad dressing. Toss gently to coat all the veggies.
3Layer the Feta Crumbles on top of the salad and garnish with the chopped parsley. Refrigerate until ready to serve.