Skillet Spaghetti for 2
This will not take longer to fix than it does to eat it!
You can find the ingredients in ANY small grocery!!
It is nutritous, virtuous and delicious!!!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 oz
- extra lean ground sirloin beef, turkey breast or vegetable crumbles
- 1/2 c
- onion, finely chopped
- 15 oz
- can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1/2 oz
- jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 c
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- splenda (i omit this, we don't care for a sweet sauce)
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
- 2/3 c
- uncooked spaghetti (i use dreamfields pasta, and break it in half)
- 1/4 c
- kraft reduced fat parmesan style grated topping
282 calories, 6 gm fat; 38 gm carbohydrate, 682 mg sodium, 44 mg calcium, 6 gm fiber
Using the Dreamfields Pasta will reduce the number of carbs and using the vegetable crumbles will increase the fiber content. We usually get 4 generous servings, but I'm guestimating the uncooked pasta, so my measurement of it is probably off.