Delicious healthy squash lasagna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 15 oz container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 oz
- shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- ground nutmeg
- cup plus 2 tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch
- spinach, stems removed, leaves chopped
- 12 oz pkg frozen winter squash puree, thawed
- oven-ready lasagna noodles
1Heat oven to 425. Spray an 8" square baking dish w/ cooking spray. In lg bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, nutmeg, 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and salt & pepper to taste. Fold in spinach
2Spread 1/2 cup of squah into bottom of baking dish. Top w/ 2 lasagna noodles. Spread 1/4 cup of the remaining squash over noodles. Dollop w/ 1 cup ricaotta mix. Repeat. Place the last 2 noodles on top, spread w/ reamining squash and dollop w/ remaining ricotta mix.
3Sprinkle w/ remaining parmesan cheese. Spray a lg piece of foil w/ cooking spray and place on top of casserole. Bake 15 mins. Uncover and bake 10 more mins, or until noodles are tender and top is golden brown.