3 Cans and 1 Jar Mexican Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- chicken breasts
- 4 small
- cans or 2 large cans of chicken broth low sodium
- (1) 7oz can(s)
- diced green chilies
- (1)10oz can(s)
- rotel mild dice tomatoes and green chilies
- (1) 16 oz can(s)
- of whole kornel corn
- 1 c
- medium thick n chunky salsa verde'
- cholula seasoning to taste
- 2 c
- cooked quinoa
- 1 c
- shredded cheese (the mexican blend).
1Preheat oven at 375 degrees F. Boil the chicken breasts in the chicken broth til chicken is well cooked. Remove chicken and shredd it with 2 forks. Combine the chicken with 2 cups of cooked quinoa. (cook the quinoa in the broth you cooked the chicken in)
2Combine the chicken,quinoa,diced green chiles, can of rotel,corn,the verde' salsa and cholula seasoning. Mix it well. Put conbined mixture in a 9"x13" baking dish and add cheese for topping. Place in oven. Bake the casserole about 20 minutes.