Meat-zza Baked Calzone
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- diary isle pizza crust
- 1 lb
- slices deli black forest virginia ham
- onion, sliced and diced
- 2 Tbsp
- garlic, minced
- slices pepperoni (pizza type from hormel)
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded four cheese cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp
- grill mates worcestershire pub burger seasoning
- garlic powder, italian seasonings and parmesan cheese for the top of crust
FOR ON TOP
1Stretch out the pizza dough and top with the ham slices on top of that place the sliced pepperoni in a single layer over the ham. Put in the shredded cheese and set a side.
In a fry pan brown hamburger with onion and garlic with pub burger seasoning breaking up the burger as you go. Top the pepperoni with the burger mix. And starting at one of the long sides roll up the calzone. Crimp ends and put a slight slit on the diagonal in slices. Spray with a but of butter flavored cooking spray and sprinkle on garlic powder, Italian seasoning and a little Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
2I served it with this